Wednesday, April 5, 2017


March 6, 2017

My new kid, my other kid, his kid, and the kid of his kid  

well as always im only on for a bit in the morning to send off some papers and pics to the secretaries.....deff missing snow here but oh well.... it rained this week so it wasnt too hot
The investigators are going well.... we got a lot of potential.... just trying to work out small issues and details with them......We made some commitments this week.... currently have 5 dates set.... with more on the way but as always these dates are goals for our investigators.... they dont always reach em tho...

my new companion is interesting to say the least.....
So I had a last minuet switch up due to my comp getting stuck in guatemala for an extra ten days for some reason and I was given a visa waiter as a companion, who was going to be in a trio as he waited for his visa.... but now he is with me so I wouldn't be alone, while the trio can keep working without him..... He is from san pedro sula.... and he comes from a place called jardines del valle.   To say the least its one of the actually nice places in honduras ($$$) He is 22, the only member in his family annnd yeah.... little odd.... but all good

He is catracho but i think im more catracho than him because he doesnt eat with his hands and is really out of loop on some stuff that goes on in these poorer parts of honduras..... kinda makes me laugh like i said..... i act more honduran then him

but yeah 
he hasnt even gone through the mtc so i basically have to teach him everything..... everything.....

for pday today we are going shopping... then to pizza hut with nielson and various other missionaries to eat and play phase 10

so while going to the new trainers meeting i saw ariel..... not sure if yall remember him.....  my ward mission leader in san juan... who came and saw me in sonaguera.... he was dropping the missionaries from san jaun (elder maldonado who was with me in sonaguera before) at the same meeting and i got to caught up with him

What ive learned most is how to work effeciently and how to use my time wisely...... When i see that someone has lots of potential i visit them more often.... I can find people that are ready a lot faster..... i dont know how to explain it.... ive just become really good at finding people quickly and getting them baptized..... ive just set a rythmn of frequent baptisms for myself and when i dont have that set, i work quickly to make it happen

i always share james 2:17 with my investigators because a lot of times they are lazy and dont do anything