Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 27, 2017

hey yall
time is flying.... just finished another change and we are basically done with febrero 


My current comp is on his way home and has finished his mission..... i got 3 changes left which is crazy (1 change is 6 weeks)....

And the best part is, these next twelve weeks will be spent training a new missionary! He arrives tomorrow.

Things shoud go pretty well here on out! Having some good sucess out here



well the week started well, we did divisions with the ZLs and we ended up getting eaten alive by mosquitos in their area even though i sprayed down everyday, but it was fun being with Nielson again,  here are various pics playing cards in my batman suit and breakfast at bk



helped a family set up their wood sale! firewood for cooking!

The last baleadas for for my comp tarqui
road side food

He got on to email for a few min, but had to go because his comp needed to go to the bank and get shoes.. so he came back on and was so irritated. This is what he said.. it made me giggle that something like and iron would get him fired up! ....
I'm now so glad my comp is leaving. I thought we were going to get him shoes..... we only went so he could sell the iron we had to some other missionary..... there are no other irons..... .looks like i gotta do some shopping now. I'm mad, everyday i iron my clothes and my comp sold the dang thing.