Wednesday, April 5, 2017

April 3, 2017


This week i went to the big city San Pedro Sula to do my final paperworks to be legal here for my mast 3 months..... did i mention that.... last three month?


While on divisions, my house got raided by the neighbors chickens.... good thing Jackson is from some tiny small town in arizona where they know how to give intruding chickens a good beat down with a broom.

Well this week was good...anyways while out and about in the worlds most dangerous city i took a pit stop at the rare Chilis..... and lets just say in celebration of how much time we have, We ate. A lot. And I'm not talking beans and rice.

Big cheeseburgers



After that we saw the few sights there are too see in the Famous San Pedro Sula...


on tuesday we had a multi zone meeting which was chill.... after that i did divisions with elder Jackson from the other area in my District. i do it cuz im the district leader here i do what i want and to get away from my comp because he was pushing my buttons

I dont have a lunch cook and usually i just eat now whatever i want since it leaves me with extra money so we had a huge fruit salad.

got good news this week

jose bonilla

the older guy that has been a going to church for a while that was going to get baptized but couldnt, now can, his case is rather rare and he has been making a new house so he can get that nasty old hag that keeps him from getting baptized out
however due to this (and that she only lives in the same house cuz their kids in the usa bought them the house and they live separate live) pres. said he can now get baptized...... so we are working with him and his granddaughter 

Then on the weekend we watched General Conference..... (with a couple from fort worth texas.. his wife is from here, waiting on her papers, an avid top golfer haha... wutttt) and made large amounts of unnormal pancakes....



got to see douglas´ mom from San Juan

the big guy that always gave me food!
his mom works for the mission and was going to bring some of her family to meet me but they had to work or study