Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jan 25, 2016

story of the week

met a less active family and the dad got shot the same night because he was a security guard for a store.....

Soo this week should be my last week in the crappy house....
Did some American negotiating and they are basically hooking it up..... we are going to have a huge AC unit so that'll be tight.  My comp is still being a pain but I'm trying to learn from it...

So I'll be in a sick (that means good) house next week!
Had a sports PDay with a ton of missionaries....evidently i may get called to work in the mission office in the next few changes.... thats what the AP said....who knows, I'm good friends with one of them.... and my trainer, De La Cruz is most likely going to be the next AP so i may get called as a secretario.

hope yall are doing well

*did not get further details on the shooting...his emails stopped short, which happens sometimes, they loose power. Hopefully we will get clarification next week. Scary world and we continue pray for Broderick and all those he comes in contact with.

**he has not gotten his new camera yet, so no photos