Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Jan 18, 2016

Hey there!! Had a baptism this week. A boy named Dillon who's parents are members. I baptized him. Almost drown him. A lot of people here dont know how to swim... so the whole plugging your nose thing doesnt go super well sometimes lol. 

Im trying to get us moved out in the next few days. I have to find a new place, bug the old landlord for the security deposit. Then fill out a bunch of papers. It turns out we were paying 4000 lemps for our garbage house and I found a super nice house for that price but my comp screwed around and we cant move there. Now we are left with very few options and are most likely going to move to a identical house that has less problems but is still pretty ghetto.

We are so busy, we honestly we teach so many people here its kinda tough.
we have 24 new investigators this week
20 with baptsimal dates
17 progressing
We teach like 40-50 lessons a week

I made pancakes today with some other missionaries in my district... went to their house and ordered pizza hut..cool dudes. My companion, he's a hardworker, and a good missionary but he is just annoying.... few living habits.  Yesterday in a lesson I started teaching a lady, started teaching one subject and he literally taught something else when I let him speak and acted like I wasn't even there.  he does a lot of stupid stuff like that, that i really don't understand. I had division though with my ZLs.... was with De La Cruz who was my 1st comp.  It was fun to teach with him again.... he said I teach and communicate really well... that I build a lot of confidence with people quickly.

Gotta go!