Thursday, January 7, 2016

December 28 - last email of 2015 

Just a few pics of Christmas time around here!



Sooo, like I said Christmas here is celebrated with tons of fireworks.  We had a nice christmas dinner of chips, root beer, and ice cream with my bishop.  


I gave a light up machine gun to our cooks kid.  The kiddo was running around shooting chickens all day, batteries were dead the next day! Ha! 

I also gave out a bunch of ties, gave some to all the youth, bishop, and mission leader



Investigator news:  the two adults didnt make it to church this week.  The husband was sick.... which means we can't have his baptism this week.  However we started visiting this less active family... a part member family... and we talked with the mom and the sister and they want us to work towards a baptism for one of the other kids.... we talked with him and he told us that he had fun the other week in church when we taught his primary class and that he wants to get baptized.  I also taught a class called principios del evangelio and it went pretty well.... the first time I taught it, it was a bit rough, but my Spanish is getting a lot better!


*we had a great time skyping and catching up at Christmas!!