Friday, July 15, 2016

June 27, 2016

This is just members from the branch in san juan on my last day!


It's  pretty crazy how fast it has all gone by.... thats the weirdest part.... felt like i was in AZ celebrating my bday just the other week!!

Well its my bday!

Seems Pretty crazy that im turning 19..... feels like it was just the other day i was at home celebrating my 18th birthday... pretty crazy how time flies.... Getting close to the one year mark of my mission and it has been a journey...

Just recently i left the City of San Pedro Sula (worlds safest city) and spent a few days traveling to get to my new area Sonaguera in Colon..... Things are going great so far....

next week ill send some requested pics of all the great people i got to meet in my last area, Lomas Del Carmen.... the internet is really slow right now! 

*ADDRESS REMAINS THE SAME THROUGHOUT HIS ENTIRE MISSION
It only goes to the mission office then it's hand delivered to his area/location