Friday, July 15, 2016

July 4, 2016

Hey guys! 

Everything went well this week!
Had an awesome Birthday..... the best bday ive ever had in Honduras haha !!  The other elders and hermanas bought me a cake..... and then smashed my face into it!

Loving the new area!!!

Picked up some ties! 


yeah the new pres is sick (that means he really likes him- he's healthy!) 
his wife has a personality like yours.... kinda trips me out! *i asked what did that mean... She nags you? He replied - hahaha  i dont really know.... but its a good thing!
She likes me! I spent a good while talking to her yesterday because she cant speak spanish with anyone. 

new comp is good... we may have 2 baptisms next week.... one is struggling with cigs but said he dropped em completely now...the other is an long time inv. with other circumstances but got ok to be baptized. 
Outside baptism







Lots of pics from my old area 
douglas
Branch president raul garcia
and the lady that cleaned my clothes, hna Sandra








here is the Internet cafe 

soo many motor taxis here

priesthood meeting

buying shampoo