Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 28, 2016

Changes happen tomorrow and Wednesday.  I'm getting a new companion. I'm now the trainer. I'll have a latino companion that I'll be training that had time in the mission, but went home due to injury.

Here is my kitchen set up.
Doing a hondi breakfast with my zone leader..Baliadas and pepsi

I swear I don't usually drink soda for breakfast! This is just a 100 percent hondi breakfast.

It's been a pretty solid week:


Went on divisions with my ZLs, one of which was De La Cruz.  Divisions lasted two days.... one in their area and one in mine.... Things went pretty well in their area.... just that the local gangs sent out letters to a huge part of their area saying if the people their don't leave their houses within 24 hours they would be killed.... so it was all kinda sketchy with all the police everywhere...

Ended the night at some dudes house, under a tarp with a small light bulb, waiting over a grill for some massive dude to make us steak and tajadas... pretty cool... 

My area has been getting a bit better.... numbers have been higher. I've got some good work done and have had some solid lessons with some solid people. Had 10 investigators come to church which was awesome. 

Update on Hermano Rodriguez, he now has a baptismal date for the 16th. He has a tough time reading so we are going to visit him every day and start reading through the Book of Mormon. I started reading Joseph Smiths history with him which seems to help. This dude has been investigating for 9 months and overcame a drinking addiction.  I'm pretty pumped for the future here. 

water ballon fight today for Pday


Got signs at the store to hang in the house
(He is an 18 year old boy - no dumping - over the toilet- Jesus the Chist book in there too!)