Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 21, 2016 


Choco Piña, the new thing.

Pday today consisted of going to a members house, Douglas, for massive pancakes and hanging there for a bit. 


After that we went to the Dover party pad and had yet again, another monopoly tournament.
Things really aren't great with my comp. Thing have gotten better and I've done a lot of different things to make a change but I'm just done. Nothing has brought really any difference and its been a pretty miserable time to be honest. Didn't really see a whole lot of good coming out of our area... really frustrating all in all... at this point I'm just tired and waiting for changes. They come on the 28th. I honestly did not think I would get through changes without punching him. ( clearly had a frustrating companion) 

Investigators are doing ok. Not all that great at the moment but I've spent some good time thinking about who we have and how I'm going to manage my time in the next change. 

This week is semana santa, the hottest week there is. Just getting hotter and hotter.

Changed next week. 
Thanks for the support.