Thursday, December 3, 2015

Nov 30
My ward mission leader has photos on his phone but he forgot to send em to me..so no photos because I don't have my camera. 

For Thanksgiving I took a few youth, my comp, and ML to super chicken! I dropped what i think was a whooping 13 bucks on a massive amount of food.  Everyone was in shock that i would spend 270 lemp at once lol it was thanksgiving..

This week we changed up the areas.   Things were slowing down in our area, as well as the area of the sister missionaries. So we are now working a lot more in a area called los maestros
I think you can find it in google maps.  Its pretty cool area.... a lot more modernized.... The other area doesn't have real roads or real restaurants.  This area is very different.... some Chinese food as well as other things. 

We figured that introducing new missionaries in the areas would hopefully bring more success because we were running out of people to contact... and new missionaries might pull in different people.  So the sister missionaries worked in our area and found 6 new people and we found 12 in theirs!   However Los maestros is largely catholic and not a lot of people want to talk, we still managed to find 12 new people in about 2 days! Also while finding new people in Los Maestros we found a less active part member family that has flown under the ward radar.
We got them to church last Sunday for the first time in a while which was cool!

I'm still with my 3rd comp Elder Yzquierdo, still in La Ceiba but yeah it stretches kinda all over the place, but we are focused on miramar and los maestros right now. We walk a lot! and sometimes we take buses but only when we go to the centers and stuff. sometimes taxis but yeah... walking to lessons mostly. 

Today we played zone futbol, My zone against another. We rented out Estadio Nilmo Edwards Stadium in La Ceiba for two hours and played legit 11 on 11 futbol! We also got custom jerseys made which are sweet! Blue jerseys with captain american shield in the front, but says captain Moroni , Dover 2   Miramar on the back,  they are pretty sweet!!

Looking forward to Christmas