Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 14
Well out here things have been kinda crazy out here!  I have really caught on to what all needs to be done here and I have been working really well with the bishop here. The bishop is insanely occupied,  he is like 27 years old, studying, working, and has to little girls..... I have never seen someone more occupied then him.... his job as a bishop is huge...with this bishop, I've learned a lot..... he sees a lot in me, and gives me more responsibilities than the other missionaries of the ward..... never mind that I'm the newest.....
Im hoping that I'll be here for one more change, because my first change and a half had me clueless..... now that I somewhat have a bearing for the language, and grounds on the mission work, Ive become the bishops right hand man....


Rented out an indoor soccer court today again  played with youth and missionaries
was fun! 

We get a good variety of food, some of it just is bad for your health - fried- and you kinda got to eat it all here! 

I understand 90 percent of the language.... still stuff I'm learning. I just started this big textbook so hopefully that helps. Im working on english with my comp.