Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Week 2


A few days ago playing volleyball i rolled my ankle, and slightly tore some tendon thing.... it didn't bother me too much but my companion was worried.... the doc put me on crutches for 3 days, but i was fine by the end of the second and am all good now!
The campus is sweet too! Its an old school!






Its pretty cool here in the MTC.... I'm excited for Honduras though
nothing against the mtc

we have massive walls surrounding us that are guarded   its a good thing, but the area around us looks so cool! there are mountains covered with houses like the slums of rio or something... but its so pretty!


The snacking here gets intense between the donuts mom sends, and all the Mexican sweets we buy,  the cookies and stuff are dirt cheap here..... its insane how much food we can get... better deals than Costco 


Tuesday nights are pizza nights!

I get a little slice of home..... Costco Pizza! Honestly couldn't get any better than that  
makes me remember the days with my Costco Country Club back in Plano!!

Oh and sorry for the bad English ..the Spanish is making me English bad.... now I'm just bad at 2 languages lol!!!

Well my companion and I have taught three different investigators.... all are members, just a way to practice! We were a train wreck at the beginning, however we have learned that we work best when we stop reading from PMG or pamphlets and rather listen to the investigator, and focus on their needs. we used to make these sort of scripts, but now we go in, get to know our investigator, and then go off promptings and teach what we think they will benefit most from

I'm slowly getting improving my Spanish, its rough, but you just have to be confident!