Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December 12, 2016

well ive left my beloved pueblo sonaguera..... Feel good leaving.....Lots of great friends and families there

Pics from changes














Last picture of the rapping group


progreso is alright, Its by a big center that has a ton of restaurants and stuff so its not a small town like songauera..... gunna go to burger king with the new missionaries of my district in a sec.my comp is elder tarqui...he's finishing his mission and is super baggy but he's a good guy.

so yeah things in my new area are going okay, basically starting from scratch although there is a little kid that'll be getting baptized next week i believe.  We did a bunch of contacting this week, basically gunna be the same here, meanwhile back in sonaguera they are going to have 4 baptisms, Glenis and her kids!
 

No running water, pretty nasty not having water in any of the bathrooms in the entire city, fill a bucket from a faucet and bathe out of that.

I'm just curious to see if ill finish my mission here,  I have this change and 4 left, Ive never lasted more than four, for sure going to be here for three because tarqui is going to finish after the next change so I would at least have 2 with him and one with the next comp to show him the area and then maybe off to another place?