Monday, September 12, 2016

Sept 12, 2016

Well things are good here!  Maria went to church again.  Glenis didn't..... but we are making good process with her.... went on divisions with paul and we figured out what her real issue is, she just needs to pray and read the Book of Mormon more. We gave her calendar to check off the days she reads and prays.

Had a meeting and we got a huge lecture from Elder Alonso of the quorum of the 70.  Anyways..... macheted everyone.... comp still sleeps in late and doesn't care but whatever..... I put into play some of his advice and this week we found 22 new investigators ... 15 all on Saturday...Was pretty funny.... a reference lead to a lesson with 12 people and we had this massive lesson with them which was sick.  Elder Paul and I stay here... our comps are leaving and we are getting some sick (again sick is really good) missionaries,  some real workers..... Elder de la Cruz is going to open a area here and is going to be training a new white kid so that'll be awesome because they are going to be living with us for a few days......

lot more rules in the mission now with the new President .... really sucks tbh (to be honest) but I'm trying to be as obedient as I can now...... so yeah, I'll work hard. 

I'll send home some letters....

I'll send photos next week.