Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June 6, 2016

You've been out almost a year... What's different now?  I know Spanish and I'm about 8 shades darker.  I don't know, I guess I've become more self reliant, I've become more self sustained. I don't rely on other people to do things for me, I kinda just do the things myself.

As a DL (district leader) I have to leave on divisions will all the missionaries in my District.... right now I'm helping one of them out with a problem he has between him and his comp... similar to the problems I had in the past.... I feel bad for him.... its his 2nd month and he already has a lot of struggles and stuff that shouldn't happen so quickly, but I'm trying help.

Sums up my area pretty well...

When people dont let us in...(kidding)


This week resulted in a lot of area exploring ...




 




We had 8 come to church this week....but we are in a bit of a pickle at the moment because all the people that have baptismal dates have marriage problems or are unsure so nothing is set for now.

 Changes are in 2 weeks and I'm worried I'm gunna have changes.